Town Forms & Applications

Business Application 2019-20

Business Application 2018-19

Wilkeson Ordinance 95.17 states: “Business” is meant to include all kinds of vocations, occupations, professions, enterprises, establishments, and all other kinds of activities and matters, conducted for private profit, or benefit, either directly or indirectly, anywhere in Wilkeson. Business Licenses run from July 1st to the following June 30th, and are not prorated.Business License fees are $30 if business located in town; and $50 if business is outside Wilkeson town limits.If you run a business from town, whether in your home or from commercial property, you must possess a Wilkeson Business License.
Citizen Comment Form If you have a comment for the Mayor or Town Council, or you have a complaint to register, please download this form, and submit it to the Town Hall.
Live Entertainment Application Any establishment and/or place which offers for sale an intoxicant, including but not limited to beer, wine or hard liquor for consumption on premises must obtain a license for the conduct of live entertainment including but not limited to music, except live vocals by patrons.
Request for Public Records Request for disclosure of public records. Print out form, fill in and submit to Town Hall.
Report a Street Light Outage Fill out and return to Town Hall if you have come across a street light that is out or not working properly.
Demolition Permit Application Fill out and return to Town Hall if you are planning any demolition on/of your property.